- Title: Oregon Fairytales
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Columbia Gorge
- Nearest Town: Cascade Locks
- Brief Directions: Exit 41 from I-84, park in the Eagle Creek parking area ( day use area ) near the fish hatchery. Follow the Ruckle creek trail up to the indian pits, then scale down the hillside towards the creek. A small boot path will lead the way. Minor bushwhacking is needed once you get to the creek. Follow the creek about a 100 yards up stream till you see this beautiful waterfall.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Fresh spring greens come alive around this beautiful waterall in the columbia river gorge. With soft morning light, this scene was easy to photograph....not so easy to get to.
- Gear: Canon 5DMKII, 16-35L 2.8, Circular Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 157 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!