- Title: Beavers' Paradise
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Tetons National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson Hole
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: What a joy is to witness the beauty of American West in it's heart.To stroll along Snake River and please our eyes with spectacular shapes and majesty of Grand Tetons. What a fun is to set up tripod and shoot with company of beavers and deer. Like in a beautiful fable about wonderland that don't really exist. What a memories are being brought every time i look at these pictures months later still living in the moment of absolute rapture of twilight over Tetons.
- Gear: Nikon D90, Tamron 11-18 mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 42 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!