Hoodoos In Bryce Canyon Utah
- Title: Hoodoos In Bryce Canyon Utah
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Zion National Park
- Nearest Town: Tropic
- Brief Directions: From Las Vegas take I-15 north to UT-20 towards UT-89. Turn left on UT-12E. Turn right on UT-63 South.
- GPS Longitude: 37
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: taken from rainbow point, these hoodoos are rock formations caused by wind and rain erosion over the centuries.
- Gear: Canon EOS60D @18mm. f9 1/80th sec. ISO.100
This Photo Has Been Viewed 66 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!