- Title: Horseshoe Bend
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Northern Arizona
- Nearest Town: Page
- Brief Directions: South of Page is a parking lot right off the road and it's a short hike to the bend.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I am amazed at the natural wonders that exist in America! Horseshoe Bend near Page, Arizona is one of the most beautiful spots I have photographed. I had to crawl up to the edge and lean my tripod out to include most of the river here. This is a composite of several photos processed as an HDR image.
- Gear: Canon XSI, Tamron 10-24m lens, Manfrotto tripod, polarizer, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 69 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!