Mushroom Rock After Sundown, Death Valley National Park
- Title: Mushroom Rock After Sundown, Death Valley National Park
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Golden Canyon
- Nearest Town: Furnace Creek Visitor Center, Death Valley NP
- Brief Directions: Mushroom Rock is located alongside Badwater Road as you head south from Badwater Road's northerly junction with SR 190 in the Death Valley NP.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Mushroom Rock, a lone 'hoodoo' or pillar of rock sculptured by natural forces. I took this image after sundown with my Nikon E8800, using the onboard (flip-up) fill flash to reveal details of the pillar against the darkening sky.
- Gear: Nikon E8800 Camera
This Photo Has Been Viewed 42 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!