Gliding To A Wilderness
- Title: Gliding To A Wilderness
- State/Province/Region: New York
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Adirondack Mtn. region
- Nearest Town: Speculator, NY
- Brief Directions: From the NYS Thruway, exit at Rt. 30A north in Futonville. Head north to Johnstown, pick up NYS Rt. 29 west. Go west to NYS Rt. 10, then north to the hamlet of Arietta, where the Good Luck Lake/Cliffs are located in the Ferris Lake Wild Forest.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Clouds reflect off the surface of the West Branch of Sacandaga River as kayakers head into the Good Luck cliffs area in New York's Adirondack Park.
- Gear: Nikon N90 Film Camera, 20mm Nikkor lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 80 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!