- Title: Vernal Melting
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yosemite National Park
- Nearest Town: Fresno, CA
- Brief Directions: John Muir Trail.
- Description: Vernal Falls, part of the Merced River in Yosemite National Park. I was able to get a half second exposure on the subject to get a nice blur on the falls, while minimizing the movement of the people in the right corner. I chose to include the people to give a sense of size and expanse.
- Gear: Pentax K-5, Tamron 28-75 mm, Benro Travel Angel Tripod, Cokin Circular Polarizer, Cokin ND Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 23 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!