- Title: Pink Cloud
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lake Overlook on Hwy 50
- Nearest Town: South Lake Tahoe
- Brief Directions: Pull out on Hwy 50 believe it was around Lincoln Park area
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Arrived at Lake Tahoe fairly late and decided would drive to Sand Harbor for sunset. The traffic was very heavy and realized I was not going to make Sand Harbor in time, so used one of the lake overlooks Hwy 50. The large cloud held its color and used a little longer shutter speed, which reflected the cloud color nicely on the lake, even though it was fairly windy (as you can see on the lake surface). Used the pine tree on the right side to balance the compostion.
- Gear: Canon 5D MkII, 24-105mm Zoom, Tripod, 2 stop Grad ND Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 152 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!