Mossbrae Falls-river Level
- Title: Mossbrae Falls-river Level
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mount Shasta
- Nearest Town: Dunsmuir
- Brief Directions: Trail is technically closed, but access is near shasta retreat just beyond the bridge across the Sacramento River
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Mossbrae Falls is spectacular in the spring when the greens are at their peak. The hike is a bit precarious as you are walking on the rail way, with some relatively narrow passages in some places. I got really low for this perspective across the river to capture some of the interesting detail in the river rock.
- Gear: D800, 18-35, B+W Polarizer, Manfrotto 190 cxpro3 w/ 327 rc2
This Photo Has Been Viewed 86 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!