Kayakers At Dawes Glacier, Alaska
- Title: Kayakers At Dawes Glacier, Alaska
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Endicott Arm, AK
- Nearest Town: Juneau, AK
- Brief Directions: 50 miles south of Juneau, AK
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: While on a yacht cruising the Endicott Arm up to Dawes Glacier, we came upon these kayakers paddling along close to the 300 foot tall glacier wall. The glacier was "calving" so I anticipated some action, but none occured at the time. Still the kayakers position to the glacier I found striking.
- Gear: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ40 Camera
This Photo Has Been Viewed 16 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!