Evening Tide, Cape Canaveral
- Title: Evening Tide, Cape Canaveral
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Canaveral National Seashore
- Nearest Town: Titusville
- Brief Directions: From US1 in Titusville, take Max Brewer Parkway into the Seashore and explore north and south.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Millions of tourists visit the theme parks of Orlando every year and a large number of them make the nearby side trip to see the Kennedy Space Center. But Few ever realize that there is a vast area of untouched barrier island surrounding the launch pads miles of often deserted beaches on one side and primordial swamp and river on the other. The Seashore is teeming with wildlife from alligators, to exotic birds and, in season, sea turtles laying eggs and hatchlings making for the surf.There is virtually no development here beyond pit toilets and parking. Often virtually empty, after sunset, which is often when the light is best, the beaches are abandoned..
- Gear: Canon 5DII, 24-70mm 2.8L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 53 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!