- Title: Aoraki Twilight
- Country: New Zealand
- Nearest Area: Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park
- Nearest Town: Moutn Cook Village
- Brief Directions: Kea Point is approximately a 20-minute hike from the nearest parking lot, and only a couple of kilometers away from Mount Cook Village.
- GPS Longitude: 170.081971
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: A twilight photo of Aoraki/Mt. Cook, New Zealand's tallest mountain, taken from Kea Point and overlooking Mueller Lake. The Southern Alps region of New Zealand is where Sir Edmund Hillary gained a great deal of his mountain climbing skills prior to his first ascent of Mt. Everest with Tensing Norgay.
- Gear: Pentax 645D, 55mm f/4 lens, polarizer, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 72 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!