Early Morning Flight
- Title: Early Morning Flight
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Tahoe National Forest
- Nearest Town: Foresthill
- Brief Directions: Foresthill is about 17 miles SE of Auburn, CA (off Interstate 80 on Foresthill Rd. It is on the Foresthill Divide which separates the north fork and middle fork of the American River.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Photo taken by James C. Graham. On my way to work I stopped at the local grocery store to see if any good shots were available. From the edge of the parking lot the fog and low clouds were beautiful and the light seemed perfect. I saw a vulture flying low and followed it and I took several shots.
- Gear: Nikon D600, Nikkor 70-200 f/4
This Photo Has Been Viewed 50 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!