- Title: Rain At Green River
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Canyonlands National Park
- Nearest Town: Moab
- Brief Directions: From Moab, Utah enter Canyonlands National Park via Highway 313. In the Island in the Sky section of the park, the Green River Overlook is easily accessible via paved road.
- GPS Longitude: 38
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: As a day of frustrating weather drew to a close, a storm squall slowly moved across the valley and offered me a reward. Successive canyon features were highlighted then obscured by the moving clouds as the setting sun added to the drama. After shooting for almost an hour, approaching lightening strikes forced me to grab my gear and run for cover.
- Gear: Olympus E-510 Zuiko Digita 12-60mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 71 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!