- Title: Heron Fishing At Dusk
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Quadra Island
- Nearest Town: Heriot Bay
- Brief Directions: From Campbell River on Vancouver Island take the ferry over to Quadra Island. Drive to the east shore of the island to Heriot Bay and Taku Resort where one can camp or stay in one of their cabins.
- GPS Longitude: 50
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: After a day of kayaking we relaxed on the dock at Taku Resort while the sun set over the bay we had explored that day. A Great Blue Heron ignored us as he walked out on the log jetty searching for a bed-time snack.
- Gear: Olympus E510 Zuiko Digital 12-60mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 52 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!