- Title: North Carolina Snow
- State/Province/Region: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Blue Ridge Mountains
- Nearest Town: Blowing Rock
- Description: I left the Charlotte area on a reasonably sunny day for a day trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina. Upon reaching Blowing Rock, I started down the Blue Ridge Parkway which was covered with fresh undisturbed snow with grey hazy skies. This photograph was taken in the Moses Cone Park. The settings on the camera were ISO 200 with aperture f11 and shutter speed 1/250. The focal length was 50 mm.
- Gear: Pentax k-7 with 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL WR lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 54 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!