- Title: Jasper Grizzly
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Jasper National Park
- Nearest Town: Jasper
- Brief Directions: Highway 93 south of the town of Jasper in Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: While riding just south of Jasper on Hwy 93, the Icefields Parkway, we noticed a few cars parked alongside the road in a remote area. This usually means that some interesting wildlife has been spotted. Sure enough, we saw a very large grizzly bear perched on a rocky hill, looking down on the interested observers. I set up my tripod and quietly took this shot of the beautiful bear from a safe distance.
- Gear: Nikon D800, Nikon 70-200mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 113 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!