Mt. Rainier And Reflection Lake
- Title: Mt. Rainier And Reflection Lake
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mt. Rainier National Park
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: It was a little bit foggy in the morning when I took this photo. The face of Mt. Rainier changed fast because of the morning colors and the low clouds. The partial misty lake surface was as calm as a mirror, given the dreamy reflections of the mountain. The wild flowers in the foreground were too dark which required flash. I used 10mm wide angle lens and set camera on tripod with hand held off-camera flash to get to shot.
- Gear: Canon EOS 7D; Sigma 10-20mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 401 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!