- Title: Sand Ripples
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Gulf Islands National Seashore
- Nearest Town: Navarre Beach
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This was taken at a small park on the Gulf Islands National Seashore along the Gulf of Mexico in the panhandle of Florida. During the winter it doesn’t get many visitors and when the wind blows it creates some of the most incredible sand ripples that are unspoiled by foot prints. I found these 5 little impressions in the ripples. I’m not sure where they came from but I thought they added to the composition.
- Gear: Canon 7D, Tokina11-16mm f/2.8, Induro Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 70 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!