Crystal Clear Waters
- Title: Crystal Clear Waters
- State/Province/Region: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Cherokee Indian Reserve
- Nearest Town: Cherokee
- Brief Directions: It was yet again raining as I took this picture, only a light sprinkle though. Still protecting my camera I took this image kneeling in the river, soaking my tennis shoes for the best angle. I altered the ambient lighting to get the brightest green and best reflections of sunlight and fresh water.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Going up the Smoky Mountains using New Found Gap Road there are numerous stop offs for photographic opportunities of the beautiful crystal clear rivers flowing over the soft river rocks.
- Gear: Canon Rebel T3
This Photo Has Been Viewed 68 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!