Confluence Of The Delores And San Miguel Rivers
- Title: Confluence Of The Delores And San Miguel Rivers
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Southwest Colorado
- Nearest Town: Bedrock, Colorado
- Brief Directions: From Highway 141 going north from Naturita, Colorado turn left at the dirt road where the old, extinct, town of Uravan was located. That is about 13 miles. Go another 3 miles to the confluence. If you keep going on this dirt road it comes out of the canyon at Bedrock, Colorado
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The confluence of Delores and San Miguel Rivers is in a red rock canyon where the spectacular hanging flume carries water from near Uravan, Colorado to a gold mining operation downstream. A truly scenic area of Colorado.
- Gear: Nikon D3, Nikkor 20 mm f2.8 D
This Photo Has Been Viewed 94 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!