Milky Way Over White Mountains
- Title: Milky Way Over White Mountains
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest
- Nearest Town: Big Pine
- Brief Directions: The Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest is an hour drive from Bishop on paved roads (to Schulman Grove). Take US Hwy 395 south to Big Pine and turn east onto State Hwy 168 just north of Big Pine. Follow Hwy 168 east 13 miles to White Mountain Road. Turn left (north) and drive 10 miles to the Schulman Grove Visitor Center. -source: http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/inyo/specialplaces/?cid=stelprdb5129900
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Night sky at White Mountains.
- Gear: Nikon D700 with Nikkor 16-35mm /f/4G
This Photo Has Been Viewed 418 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!