Snowy Egret Taking Off
- Title: Snowy Egret Taking Off
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bolsa Chica Wetlands
- Nearest Town: Huntington Beach
- Brief Directions: Getting to the Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve wetlands area traveling from the North, exit San Diego Freeway (405), at Seal Beach Boulevard and travel west toward the beach. Take a left on Pacific Coast Highway and drive south past Warner Avenue intersection. Turn left at the next stoplight into the Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve. Traveling north toward Huntington Beach on the San Diego Freeway (405), exit Golden West Street. Drive west to Pacific Coast Highway and turn right where Golden West ends. Drive two stoplights and turn right into the parking lot of the Reserve at the second light (past Seapoint). If you see Warner Avenue intersection, you have gone too far.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: I guess it's not always bad to take photos at bright sunny/harsh time of the day. It generates more sparkles on the water surface than any golden hours.
- Gear: Nikon D80 with Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8 and TC x1.7
This Photo Has Been Viewed 514 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!