- Title: Kipu Falls
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Poipu area of Kauai's South Shore
- Nearest Town: Koloa, Kauai
- Brief Directions: The falls is located off Kipu Road between Puhi and Koloa. It's best to look at directions in a Kauai guide book as they tend be rather specific, "across from the 3 mile marker..." and "walk the dirt road on your left just before the bridge on Kipu Road." While specific the walk to the falls itself is not nearly as involved as it sounds and only a few hundred yards. Bring a tripod, and mosquito repellent.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Kipu Falls is a small but beautiful waterfall that falls into a deep pool ringed by a 20 foot cliff. It's off the "beaten path" of most of the island's many waterfalls.
- Gear: Canon EOS 50D, Canon 28-135 IS USM, Manfrotto tripod & head, Polarizer & ND filters in Cokin system and mosquito repellent
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1043 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!