Magical Monument Creek In The Grand Canyon
- Title: Magical Monument Creek In The Grand Canyon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Canyon National Park
- Nearest Town: Grand Canyon Village
- Brief Directions: From Hermit's Rest in Grand Canyon National Park, hike down the Hermit Trail to the Junction with the Tonto Trail. Turn right/east and follow the Tonto to Monument Creek.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: After hiking across the Tonto Plateau in the Grand Canyon, we descended into the Monument Creek drainage. Throughout the day, we had watched storm clouds gather along the rim of the Grand Canyon. As we set-up camp just before sunset, we watched band after band of rain creep down the creek bed. The light was beautiful and quite eerie.
- Gear: Canon A640
This Photo Has Been Viewed 336 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!