- Title: Mirrored Morning
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson, Wyoming
- Brief Directions: At Oxbow Bend in the Grand Teton National Park there is a path leading down to the water's edge. Best time to be there is shortly after dawn.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Oxbow Bend at dawn is a great place to photograph the Tetons and their reflection. I could not have asked for a calmer morning.
- Gear: Rebel XT, 16-35L, polarizing filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 555 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!