Leading To Light, Point Of The Arches
- Title: Leading To Light, Point Of The Arches
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Neah Bay
- Brief Directions: About 3 hours' drive from Seattle, the trailhead is accessed from Makah Tribal Land. It's a four mile hike over muddy trail, then beach, to the Point. A permit from the Park Service is required for overnight stays.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Point of the Arches is a stunning beachscape of seastacks and sandstone geological formations on Shi Shi Beach, part of Olympic National Park, home of varied habitats from alpine to rainforest and the longest unbroken stretch of coastline wilderness in the US.
- Gear: Canon 1DsMk3, TS-E 24mm f3.5L, 3-stop Grad
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1222 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!