- Title: Bonsai Rock
- State/Province/Region: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sand Harbor State Park
- Nearest Town: Carson City
- Brief Directions: About a mile south of Sand Harbor State Park, there are some dirt pull outs. Not much of a trail exists down the steep incline to the water, but generally it is an easy trip down, just watch your footing.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A late autumn sunset over famous Bonsai Rock. The Gold-N-Blue polarizer heightened the color of this alpine lake.
- Gear: Nikon D300, 12-24mm, Gitzo tripod, Singh-Ray Gold-N-Blue Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 2360 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!