Storm, Bryce Canyon
- Title: Storm, Bryce Canyon
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bryce Canyon National Park
- Nearest Town: Tropic
- Brief Directions: From the town of Tropic, head south on Utah Route 63 to the National Park. Park at either Sunrise or Sunset Points and pick up the Rim trail.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Bryce Canyon and its remarkable amphitheatres of orange-pink hoodoos are world famous. I have made many pilgrimages to photograph and hike in this amazing landscape. Determined to capture a different perspective, I hiked along the rim at the end of the day, avoiding the "classic" views out over the hoodoo jumbles. A storm blew through and it briefly rained. As the clouds began to pass, different aspects of the landscape were illuminated by a rich light.
- Gear: Canon 5D, Canon L Series 24-105mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 783 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!