First Snow, Bagley Lakes
- Title: First Snow, Bagley Lakes
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: North Cascades National Park
- Nearest Town: Glacier
- Brief Directions: From Bellingham, drive east on WA Route 542 to the Mt. Baker Ski area. Proceed to the upper lodge, park in the upper lot and hike south down a steep unmarked trail into the Bagley Lakes basin.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The Bagley Lakes are located in a little basin at the base of Table Mountain, near Mount Baker and Mount Shuksan in the North Cascades. As a resident of nearby Bellingham, WA I spend an inordinate amount of time in these mountains hiking, exploring and of course making photographs. I particularly love the turning of the seasons in these northern landscapes - the first vibrant greens of spring and the first dusting of snow in Autumn are favorites.
- Gear: Canon 5D, L Series 24-105mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 389 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!