- Title: A New Day
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mammoth Lakes/Highway 395 Corridor
- Nearest Town: Mammoth Lakes
- Brief Directions: From the town of Mammoth Lakes, go south on highway 395. Watch for the Convict Lake turn-off, located about 32-miles north of Bishop, CA. Drive right up to the lake.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Sunrise illuminates the peak of Laurel Mountain, as it reflects a beautiful new day, at Convict Lake.
- Gear: Nikon D700/Nikon 18-35mm F3.5/Manfrotto tripod/Giottos ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 836 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!