- Title: An Evening At Mono Lake
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Tioga pass
- Nearest Town: Lee Vining
- Brief Directions: Mono lake is situated in the eastern side of Yosemite NP. It may be reached after crossing the NP from Tioga pass.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This was my first visit to Mono Lake, situated in the eastern side of the great Yosemite National Park, California. The colors at Mono Lake are never disappointing, especially during the mornings and evenings.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D, Canon EF 24-105mm F/4 IS USM, ND Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 326 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!