Grand Prismatic From Above
- Title: Grand Prismatic From Above
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone National Park
- Nearest Town: West Yellowstone
- Description: This is off the trail to Fairy Falls that goes behind this huge thermal springs. By climbing the hill that is directly across from the springs you see this nearly aerial view of this wonderful spring which is actually a geyser that blew its self apart.
- Gear: Canon
This Photo Has Been Viewed 269 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!