- Title: Hitchhiking Antarctica
- Nearest Area: East Antarctica
- Nearest Town: Davis and Mirny stations, East Antarctica
- Brief Directions: go south ;-)
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I was en route to Antarctica in november 2003 , on this russian icebreaker KAPITAN KHLEBNIKOV , we stopped and got off the ship, on the ice.
- Gear: Canon EF 20mm f/2.8 , on a EOS 5
This Photo Has Been Viewed 369 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!