Is That A Hasselblad ?
- Title: Is That A Hasselblad ?
- Country: French Southern Territories
- Nearest Area: Kerguelen Islands, southern Indian Ocean
- Nearest Town: Port-aux-Français
- Brief Directions: by ship to Kerguelen Islands, between Africa and East Antarctica.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: at a beach on Kerguelen Island, with roughly 100'000 King Penguins. This french photographer, Fred Forot, stands motionless with his camera, in awe... . Looks like the penguin in front of him is opening his mouth to ask if it is a Hasselblad ?
- Gear: Canon EOS 200mm f/2.8 L , on a EOS 5
This Photo Has Been Viewed 339 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!