- Title: Denali Thunderstorm
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Denali National Park
- Nearest Town: Healy
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: We were returning from a day hike in Denali National Park when we heard the thunder. When we crossed a mountain ridge, the sun broke through the clouds and illuminated the golden aspen trees. I only had a few minutes to take a few shots as it started pouring soon after I took this shot and the storm moved in.
- Gear: Nikon D70, Tamron 18-200
This Photo Has Been Viewed 187 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!