Storm Moving Through, Pima Point, Grand Canyon Np
- Title: Storm Moving Through, Pima Point, Grand Canyon Np
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Flagstaff
- Brief Directions: From Phoenix AZ, take Hwy 17 to flagstaff. Take Hwy 40 heading West to just before Williams. Turn right on Hwy 64 and drive into the park. The road to Hermit's Rest is closed to regular traffic most of the year, so take the free shuttle bus, which stops at all the viewing areas including Pima Point, the last stop before Hermit's rest.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Heading toward Hermit's Rest along the south rim of the Grand Canyon, I hopped off the shuttle at Pima Point viewing area to set up my tripod and camera in order to capture the November storms moving through the area. That silver ribbon of water is the Colorado River.
- Gear: Tripod, Canon 5D Mk II, 4-stop split ND, 16-35mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 273 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!