Afternoon Sun At Bright Angel, Grand Canyon National Park, Az
- Title: Afternoon Sun At Bright Angel, Grand Canyon National Park, Az
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Canyon Village
- Nearest Town: Flagstaff
- Brief Directions: From Phoenix, take Hwy 17 north to Flagstaff. Head west on Hwy 40 toward Williams, turning right onto 64. Drive into the park and head toward Grand Canyon Village.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This was the scene that greeted me upon my late afternoon arrival at Bright Angel Lodge, in Grand Canyon Village. I threw my stuff in the room, grabbed my camera gear and tripod, and immediately started shooting amongst the departing crowds (there are crowds of tourists year round, but during November, the crowds are smaller and tend to be gone by 6PM). This was my first visit to the Grand Canyon and the sheer beauty, vastness, and immensity blew me away.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mk II, tripod, 4-stop ND filter, 24-105mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 324 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!