- Title: Moonlight Falls
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lake Sabrina
- Nearest Town: Bishop
- Brief Directions: From highway 395 in Bishop, take the 168 toward Lake Sabrina. Hike around to the backside of the lake and continue on the trail for about 6-7 miles.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Moonlight Falls in the Sierra Nevada backcountry at sunrise. Early in the season when the waterfall is flowing nicely and the wildflowers begin to bloom be ready to face off with swarms of relentless mosquitoes.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Tokina 12-24, Hoya Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 986 times
, Sun & Sky
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!