- Title: Big Backyard
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson, WY
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Generally speaking, I do not gravitate towards the trophy locations; however, on this morning in late June, clear skies in the east and a clearing storm over the Teton Range provided the ingredients for a magical recipe. One of the great joys of being an elementary teacher is having summers to play. As this was a day during the middle of the week, my only company was my camera. One of my greatest memories to date in my photographic endeavors.
- Gear: Toyo 45a 4x5, Horseman 6x12 Panoramic Roll Film Back, Lee Filters 2 stop Grad. ND Soft, Fuji Velvia 50
This Photo Has Been Viewed 592 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!