Sulphur Flow, Mammoth Terraces
- Title: Sulphur Flow, Mammoth Terraces
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yellowstone National Park
- Nearest Town: Mammoth
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Trees caught in the flow of sulphur from the geisers in this area become a pattern of dark, twisted branches and create an almost monochromatic scene
- Gear: Nikon D200, 18-200 VR lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 198 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!