Sunrise Over The Snake River
- Title: Sunrise Over The Snake River
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson
- Brief Directions: This is probably one of the most familiar location in Grand Teton National Park. It's the Snake River Overlook just off of highway 191 in the park.
- GPS Longitude: -110.624036
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I arrived just before sunrise with several other photographers already there. After about 15 minutes, they all left me alone, just in time for the sun to just come above the morraines and lit not just the clouds but the trees along the river in the most amazing warm light. I had enough time to squeeze off these four shots, which I stitched together later.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikkor 18-200mm VR, Handheld
This Photo Has Been Viewed 245 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!