Spring At Fremont Lake
- Title: Spring At Fremont Lake
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bridger Wilderness Area
- Nearest Town: Pinedale
- Brief Directions: This is just off the road between Pinedale and the Bridger campground. If you can find Pinedale, you can find this place!
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Fremont Lake is a glacier fed lake that in turn supplies the small town of Pinedale with its drinking water. It's some of the cleanest water I've tasted.
For this shot, I was driving around the lake, hoping for a great shot of the Bridger Mountains (behind me in this shot) at sunset. I had no such luck with the lighting and clouds, but driving back to the hotel, I saw this setup and couldn't resist.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikkor 18-200mm VR lens, handheld
This Photo Has Been Viewed 223 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!