Crested Butte Classic
- Title: Crested Butte Classic
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Crested Butte
- Nearest Town: Gothic
- Brief Directions: Just North of Gothic which is North of Mt. Crested Butte, most riders park at the Jud Falls trailhead and ride up Schofield pass road until the singletrack starts at the top. Take the single track right, climb a few more Miles and then enjoy the descent.
- Description: A racer descends Trail 401 in the Crested Butte Classic 100 Mile race. This is a race with no entry fee or prizes that attracts world class racers, many of whom live nearby.
I waited at this spot until the light was just perfect and my wish of someone coming by just then came true! I was especially happy he was so colorful!
- Gear: Olympus e-510, 14-40mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 232 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!