Great Orange Hoodoos
- Title: Great Orange Hoodoos
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bryce Canyon Nation Park
- Nearest Town: Tropic
- Brief Directions: From Tropic go north about 10 miles to The Triangle. Turn left and go about 3 mile to the part entrance. Stop at ALL the overlooks.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: These hoodoos are formed by wind and water. There is a trail visible in the left center and people visible on a lookout point in the top center/right.
- Gear: Nikon D80, Sigma 17-70mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 299 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!