- Title: Inner Sanctum
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Canyon National Park
- Nearest Town: Grand Canyon Village
- Brief Directions: There are several operators that offers guided rafting or rowing tours through the Grand Canyon, of varying duration. Most tours start from Lee's Ferry in northern Arizona.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This side canyon, Matkatamiba, can only be reached from the Colorado River inside the Grand Canyon. A river rafting or rowing trip is a once in a lifetime experience for anyone with even the slightest affection for the natural wonders of the southwest. The photographer had to scramble up a narrow slot to postion himself and the camera on tripod for this wide angle capture.
- Gear: Canon 5D, Canon EF 17-40/4L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 417 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!