Sunrise On The Torres Massif - Torres Del Paine Np, Chilean Patagonia
- Title: Sunrise On The Torres Massif - Torres Del Paine Np, Chilean Patagonia
- Country: Chile
- Nearest Area: Patagonia
- Nearest Town: Puerto Natales, Chile
- Brief Directions: Most easily accessed from Puerto Natales, approximately 75 miles south of the park. Rental vehicles or coach tours can be arranged in El Calafate, Argentina or Punta Arenas, Chile.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Torres del Paine is the crown jewel of the Chilean national park system. An extraordinary park with hiking, backpacking, lodging ranging from hostels to five star luxury hotels, glaciers, glacially fed lakes, mountaineering and wildlife.
Roughly translated from the indigenous language, Torres del Paine (Piney) means 'Horns of Blue'.
- Gear: SONY a900 and Zeiss 24-70mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 255 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!