- Title: Superstition Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Superstition Wilderness
- Nearest Town: Apache Junction
- Brief Directions: From Apache Junction, AZ, follow the Apache Trail a couple miles to Lost Dutchman State Park.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Heavy storm clouds roll in over Superstition Mountain during sunset. Captured in Lost Dutchman State Park, where green grasses sprouted all over the place because of a wet winter.
- Gear: Canon 40D, Tokina 12-24, Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 366 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!