Crossing At Blue River
- Title: Crossing At Blue River
- State/Province/Region: Oklahoma
- Country: United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Nearest Area: Blue River Public Hunting And Fishing Area
- Nearest Town: Tishomingo
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: We had a snow, and it was snowing hard, so we got in the car my husband when't with me to Blue River while I took some pictures, have to hurry aronund hear because a snow don't usely last long, this one lasted one day and a half. Was glad my husband when't with me because I tryed to go up this hill 6 time, and he finely had to push it just a little, well we maked it out that time.
This was a gray Day, it was the color of the picture, It looked like a winder wonder Land.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 153 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!