Inside Florida Caverns State Park
- Title: Inside Florida Caverns State Park
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Florida panhandle
- Nearest Town: Marianna, Florida, US
- Brief Directions: Off Interstate 10 in the Florida panhandle, very close to Marianna, Florida.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This photo was taken on a cave tour at Florida Caverns State Park. The tours are about 45 minutes and conducted 4 or 5 days a week (you might want to call first to find out which days they will have tours). Because there are a few areas with 4-ft ceilings and fairly close passageways, it is suggested you do not take backpacks or tripods into the cave...also, a small easy-to-carry camera is best.
- Gear: Casual clothes such as jeans or shorts, sneakers, small easy-to-carry camera.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 246 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!